Monday, 29 September 2014
First of all your device needs to be rooted and on android 4.0.3 or later. I now have a Galaxy S4 Mini on 4.2.2 so this works absolutely fine.
1. Download Xposed Installer CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD
2. Install the APK File:
To Install the application download the file from the link above, then transfer the file to your phones memory. Then on your phone navigate to Settings>> Security>> Unknown sources and make sure that Unknown sources is ticked. Then use a file manager on your phone to locate the 'de.robv.android.xposed.installer_v33_36570c.apk' file and tap it to install. If your phone doesn't have a file manager then download this from Google Play: Click here
3. Now you have it nice one buddy! Next tap Framework then tap on ‘Install/Update’ to install Xposed on your device. Grant root access to the installer when it pops up. The framework has been installed, next reboot your device for the changes to take effect.
4. Next up choose any modules that you want to install, use the same method to install the APK file then once installed open Xposed Installer, tap Modules. Put a tick next to the module you have just installed and then reboot your device,
5. Boom!! Sorted your module should work I suggest "YouTube AdAway" Use the official Youtube app but with no ads brilliant.
Enjoy people :)
Monday, 6 May 2013
And be sure to check for updates on weekends!
Sunday, 5 May 2013
Saturday, 4 May 2013
Well yesterday GooglePlay updated on my galaxy S2! I knew it wouldn't be that long that's why I waited instead of getting it unofficially as mentioned in a previous post. Will post some screenshots later on, as well as a full review of nova launcher as a new page! I'm out most of the day today but will update it as soon as possible.
Friday, 3 May 2013
Thursday, 2 May 2013
- Stunning screen
- Superfast processor
- Great camera
- Feels cheaper than similar-priced phones
- 'Innovation' doesn't wow
- Slight UI issues