Friday 26 April 2013

Problems

UPDATE: The internet problem is fixed, and I have finished the page and published, enjoy :D

Ok so I was in the middle of writing up a page on the outdoor apps that you can use, then my internet went down, and hasn't come back on, so I can't use my computer to update the blog. Hopefully it will be back by tomorrow I was wanting to show you all that today!
I used some great apps whilst I was out, and some of you will definitely want them if you go out walking/biking/running. I also plan to start a page "Hobbies Apps" (best apps for different activities) spurred on by the apps that I used for yesterdays and today's expedition. I had a great time overall, and it was much helped by my phone. Will keep you posted and hopefully have the new page up by tomorrow morning :)

No comments:

Post a Comment